Friday, July 27, 2007

Setting out....



Here I am....
with 3/4 of my family. My wife is at work. It's 5:41. After I am done with this entry, I am going to cook a steak and some sort of vegetable and some sort of starch. Then, I am going to eat a bit of it and give the rest to Henry (in my left arm). He's three, and Nora, she's six months. We just built the house I am in less than a year ago. We just bought the chair I am sitting in because Henry had lead poisoning from an old aprtment (he's perfectly fine now) and we had to buy all new furniture when we moved in. The past five years have been packed with stress, and craziness. Today I took a drive in the car to give both kids a nap. While I was driving down old, dirt back roads, by Mount Wachusett, past farms and forests, a little bit of life came back to me. And, I made a decision: I am going to do something everyday, not just something mondane, but something. And, I am going to write about it here.

We will see what tomorrow might bring..........

No comments: