Thursday, August 20, 2009

its hot in here....

I have two other hidden blogs. They're private. I have one that I have been writing in for two years, for Henry, and one that is a bit shorter for Nora. I plan on giving them to them when they are in their twenties. I write to them like I would write to someone my age. I love my kids. Henry is changing more everyday. He has a real noble spirit. He is so scared of everything though. Nora, is the opposite, so far, in both ways. She isn't afraid of anything at all. But man can she be sneaky and coniving. I keep hoping that it is only because she is in her two's. I really think it is. She isn't always that way. A lot of the time she is sweet and fun. But she really does have that dark side to her. I hope it doesn't show up again in her teens. We had fun today. I went swimming in one of our neighbors pools. It was a salt water pool... how cool is that!! No chlorine!.
It was nice and summery. We also have no real plans for tomorrow. I think I just want to stay home and get things done around the house. We did all sorts of things this summer... or at least more than we did last summer.
I love my kids. I love my family and I really look forward to the rest of my life with them.

No comments: