Thursday, September 10, 2009

6:30

Its 6:30.

I have been staying up past 11:00 every night this week. I need to stop. But, Destination Truth was on last night and I have completely forgotten how much I love that show. I LOVE that show! If you can you should definately watch a webisode of the show that ran last night. Completely entertaining. But now I am tired.
Yesterday was such a misfire. Its going to be hard to even describe. I went to school and had no idea that I wasn't supposed to be there and that they had hired a sub to take my class that day. I was supposed to be doing some Literacy Initiative training in Paxton. crazy.... so I had to throw something together for the sub and then fly to paxton. I ended up getting there early but was completely misjointed throughout the entire thing, then I came back to school at 3:00 and went to a meeting that lasted till 4:10. I came screaming home because Jenny had an appointment at 4:00 that I was supposed to watch the kids for, but Henry's bus had broken down and he didn't get home till 4:20, about two minutes before I got home. I passed Jenny driving past me in an attempt to get the kids to me at school. Fortunately I saw her and flashed her down. She turned around and gave me the kids at home. I then had to go back to school for a PTO meeting at 6:30 that lasted till 8:00. Then home again..... I don't like days like this..... I spent so long in meetings... I hate meetings. You might think that meeting would be nice. But they are mostly pointless, unless you count having all sorts of free time to draw in my notebook worthwhile. I kind of do, but the meetings themselves, not so much. I drew a deconstructed cow.
I really did.

No comments: