Thursday, June 11, 2009

3:46

This the latest I have slept in weeks!! It feels great! My shoulder is sore right now, but I have hope, and that is good. Wait, I found a cool picture.... hold on...
Its funny, I saw this yesterday and I thought, cool picture, but I had no idea it was applying to me. I could go into why its so fitting, but why ruin it. I am waiting until the vicotin numbs me enough to go back to bed, and I am hoping to sleep from say....4:30 to 7:00. That would be nice!!

Here are things that I must do.
Start consistantly doing the bills on Sundays... Jenny really doesn't want to do this anymore.
Correct all of the rest of the research papers this weekend. Even though its going to kill my hand.
Get into a cool photography class this summer.
Make certain my plans for another Masters at Clark the year after this coming one.
Tell Erik the list of failing kids by this Friday.
Play constructively with both kids more often.
Create a schedule for learning time with Henry that Jen can follow. (maybe I will do that now)
That's all I can think of right now... not bad really.
Oh, find more five college dance videos on You tube.... (they are so SO good)

No comments: