Monday, July 6, 2009

4th and finished

Well, independence has past, back to sublimiation. :) I photo'd and taped the weekend with the express purpose of making a movie to record it all. It was lots of fun, however, the beginning, during the fireworks, is pretty much just black. It is kind of annoying but not really because you get to hear Henry and Carter discussing fireworks. My little editing program lets me post things right to youtube... maybe I will try that..... right....now....
Well that was pointless. You tube only allows movies of less than ten minutes I guess. Wait.... maybe I could cut some stuff out of it...the dark parts...
I
Must
Try

Forget it.... I would have to cut out too many good parts.... Any way I got our B-B-Q in there and the parade and the fireworks. Henry and Nora walked away from the parade with more candy than I thought possible. Yesterday we went to Church, then out with friends to supper. Nice day... There is nothing planned for today. Jenny isn't working, obviously I am doing a big nothing, and its sunny out. All of the ingrediants for niceness, a big empty pitcher. It is almost 9:00 in the morning and we are making decisions about what to do today. Ideas= Old Sturbridge Village (Henry had new love for horse rides), the beach... hmm... must go for now.

No comments: