Monday, July 13, 2009

My dating anniversary...

It came and went... no mention of it... nothing. I feel a bit strange writing about this knowing that a couple former students are reading this... but If I am not honest than what am I writing about anyway.
Sometimes, many times, marriage is so hard. Today, and the past few days, have been some of those. It is always hard in the beginning of the summer because I come home and intrude on Jenny's time alone. But man, I still hate it. We both knew it was our dating anniversary. Neither of us mentioned it once. Jenny pretty much said she hated the fact that my Birthday is coming up, and she didn't really want to buy me a gift. I told her not to and she said that she didn't want to feel guilty about not buying me one later. So, life goes on right?

There are these dark areas of marriage that no one talks about that are so friggin awful. You trust your whole well being to someone, and that is no small thing, and some times its not really worth it. But, I am in it for the long run. So I just duck and move forward, hoping that tomorrow looks better than today

No comments: