Thursday, July 2, 2009

survivorman....I am not...

If surviving means sleeping, than I failed... 3:38. This was a lot of fun. Hm.... how to account for this... I started out by turning out the lights, and playing these nature/night sounds I downloaded from itunes. They were great, primarily crickets. Nora wouldn't stop talking. She kept saying "Carrots are for rabbits.... and Henry would laugh and she would say it again... this happened for literally half an hour. I tried to sleep on the floor but my back was starting to hurt so I went to bed. I heard Nora say that she wanted to sleep with "Daddy." So, in she came. She got up in my bed for two minutes then wanted to sleep in the tent. She went back to the tent and said she wanted to sleep with me again and came back to my bed. The she went back to the tent. This whole thing repeated itself a few times. I finally went back to the tent because I knew that is what she really wanted. I stayed there until everyone fell asleep, turned off the crickets, and then went back to bed. I kinda thought that I would sleep through the night tonight... but it wasn't to be I guess.
I love my family...they are going to be, and are being, the best part of my life.

No comments: